In this class, I talk about what can be done with Luckin Coffee post-scandal. Should another company or investor buy it?
Who should buy Luckin Coffee?
- 711 or other convenience store
- Alibaba or other ecommcerce company
- Financial investors
- What Should Starbucks China Have Done About Luckin Coffee? (Jeff’s Asia Tech Class – Podcast 3)
- Will Luckin, Mobike, Didi or WeWork Ever Be Profitable? (Jeff’s Asia Tech Class – Podcast 6)
- My Interview With Huawei About Their 2019 Financials. Plus Fraud at Luckin Coffee. (Jeff’s Asia Tech Class – Podcast 24)
- Forget Luckin. Starbucks’ Most Interesting China Competitor is HeyTea (pt 1 of 2)
- While Luckin Fights Starbucks, HeyTea Has Lines Out the Door in China (pt 2 of 2)
- #21 New Retail and Value Added Deals
Concepts for this class:
- New Retail
- Company Quality: Good / Great / Bad / Too Hard
- Alwaleed and Surgical Value Add / Value Point
Companies for this class:
- Luckin Coffee
- Heytea (pictures below)
I write and speak about digital China and Asia’s latest tech trends.
I also teach Jeff’s Asia Tech Class, an online course and daily commentary for busy executives on Asia tech and China’s digital leaders.
- My online class offers:
- Deeper insights into workings of the tech giants of China and Asia.
- Executive training in the strategies and tactics of advanced digital strategy.
- A unique view from the ground – and behind the scenes – of digital China.
- And the class is condensed to just 70 minutes a week – so even very busy executives can do it.