This is the third episode for my Asia tech class. It asks how Starbucks China should have responded to the rapid entrance of Luckin Coffee in 2018.
You can vote here or below).
Write a 3 Minute Pitch for the CEO
Please take 10-15 minutes and write it down. It’s the best way to learn. If you want, you can post it in the discussion forum. Located here.
- Luckin Coffee
- Jobs to be done
- Demand Purification: Convenience Plus Low Price
- Digital Superpower #1: Transform the Consumer Experience
- Fastscaling vs. Blitzscaling
- Money Wars
I write and speak about digital China and Asia’s latest tech trends.
- This online class offers:
- Deeper insights into workings of the tech giants of China and Asia.
- Executive training in the strategies and tactics of advanced digital strategy.
- A unique view from the ground – and behind the scenes – of digital China.
- And the class is condensed to just 70 minutes a week – so even very busy executives can do it via podcast at iTunes and Himalaya.