This is the fifth episode of my Asia tech class. It is a summary of my time with Alibaba on Singles’ Day. It was one of the first podcasts so the quality is not awesome. But it was a fun day.
Here are some photos of the day
Companies for this class:
I write and speak about digital China and Asia’s latest tech trends.
- This online class offers:
- Deeper insights into workings of the tech giants of China and Asia.
- Executive training in the strategies and tactics of advanced digital strategy.
- A unique view from the ground – and behind the scenes – of digital China.
- And the class is condensed to just 70 minutes a week – so even very busy executives can do it via podcast at iTunes and Himalaya.