This week’s podcast is about Microsoft and how I approach its valuation.
Here is the link to the Asia Tech Tour.
- An Intro to Growth and “Birds in the Bush” in Digital Valuation (Tech Strategy – Daily Lesson / Update)
- An Intro to Discount Rates and Cost of Capital for Digital Valuation (Tech Strategy – Daily Lesson / Update)
- Why DCF Sucks for Digital Valuation. (Tech Strategy – Podcast 101)
- An Intro to Digital Valuation (Tech Strategy – Daily Lesson / Update)
- Valuation Like Warren Buffett in 1 Slide (Asia Tech Strategy – Daily Lesson / Update)
From the Concept Library, concepts for this article are:
- Valuation (Question 3): Digital Valuation
- Valuation: Bird in Hand vs. Bush
- Valuation: Growth, ROIC/RONIC and Value
From the Company Library, companies for this article are:
I write, speak and consult about how to win (and not lose) in digital strategy and transformation.
I am the founder of TechMoat Consulting, a boutique consulting firm that helps retailers, brands, and technology companies exploit digital change to grow faster, innovate better and build digital moats. Get in touch here.
I host Tech Strategy, a podcast and subscription newsletter detailing the strategies of the best digital businesses in the US, China and Asia.
My book series Moats and Marathons is one-of-a-kind framework for building and measuring competitive advantages in digital businesses.
With my subscription newsletter, you will:
Get a deeper understanding of the strategies and business models of the best digital companies.
Get specific frameworks for measuring competitive advantage in digital businesses and for traditional businesses doing digital transformation.
Get an edge in predicting what is going to happen next and who is going to win.
Note: This content (articles, podcasts, website info) is not investment advice. The information and opinions from me and any guests may be incorrect. The numbers and information may be wrong. The views expressed may no longer be relevant or accurate. Investing is risky. Do your own research.