From one of my standard talks in 2018 (since retired). This is about bike-sharing, mobility and super-apps. See below. Youtube link is here.
Other parts of talk are below:
Part 1: What is the Engine of Chinese Bike-Sharing?
Part 2: Give Consumers Exactly What They Want
Part 3: In Digital China, Re-Imagine Operations ASAP
Part 4: In Digital China, Get Ready for Super-Platforms
Part 5: New Retail in China is Bigger Than You Think
Part 6: What’s Next in New Retail
Part 7: The Race for Assets in New Retail / Conclusion
I write and speak about digital China and Asia’s latest tech trends.
- Jeff’s Asia Tech Class offers:
- A weekly lecture you can listen to as a podcast at the gym or in the car or wherever.
- A weekly article with more in-depth material.
- 2-3 weekly updates on what’s happening digital China / Asia.
- This class requires only 90 minutes per week which can be done mostly via a podcast available at iTunes and Himalaya.