In this class, I discuss some of the theory behind ecosystems, firms and coordination costs. And why digital platforms are having such a big impact on business, culture / media, politics / government and society.
Concepts for this class:
- Theory of the Firm
- Economies of Scale
- Ecosystems and Networks
- Coordination and Transaction Costs
- Pipelines vs. Platforms
I write and speak about digital China and Asia’s latest tech trends.
- This online class offers:
- A weekly lecture you can listen to as a podcast at the gym or in the car or wherever.
- A weekly article with more in-depth material.
- 2-3 weekly updates on what’s happening digital China / Asia.
- This class requires only 90 minutes per week which can be done mostly via a podcast available at iTunes and Himalaya.