In this class, I talk about networks vs. ecosystems. And how networks have evolved from physical to virtual / digital.
- #17 Basics of Baidu and Physical and Virtual Networks
A lot of the AT&T information comes from the book The Business of Platforms.
Concepts for this class:
- Network Effects
- Networks and Ecosystems
- Complementary Products, Services and Platforms
Companies for this class:
I write and speak about digital China and Asia’s latest tech trends.
I also teach Jeff’s Asia Tech Class, an online course and daily commentary for busy executives on Asia tech and China’s digital leaders.
- My online class offers:
- Deeper insights into workings of the tech giants of China and Asia.
- Executive training in the strategies and tactics of advanced digital strategy.
- A unique view from the ground – and behind the scenes – of digital China.
- And the class is condensed to just 70 minutes a week – so even very busy executives can do it.