In this class, I discuss my visit to the WeChat Open Class in Guangzhou. And why Allen Zhang and the WeChat team are doing so much better than Facebook and Apple.
Allen Zhang’s video from the event is here.
Concepts for this class:
- Pipelines vs. Platforms
- Platform Types: Payment
- Platform Types: Transactions and Social
Companies for this class:
I write and speak about digital China and Asia’s latest tech trends.
- This online class offers:
- A weekly lecture you can listen to as a podcast at the gym or in the car or wherever.
- A weekly article with more in-depth material.
- 2-3 weekly updates on what’s happening digital China / Asia.
- This class requires only 90 minutes per week which can be done mostly via a podcast available at iTunes and Himalaya.