In this class, I go into the increasing dimensions of operational marathons. I call these the SMILE marathon.
SMILE Marathons. Competing every day on which dimensions?
- Scale, Scope, Efficiency and Effectiveness
- Machine Learning / AI Factories and Zero-Human Operations
- Rate of Learning
- Ecosystem Orchestration and Management
Related podcasts and articles:
- What Should Starbucks China Have Done About Luckin Coffee? (Jeff’s Asia Tech Class – Podcast 3)
- My Interview With Huawei About Their 2019 Financials. Plus Fraud at Luckin Coffee. (Jeff’s Asia Tech Class – Podcast 24)
- #23: SMILE Marathon
Concepts for this class:
- SMILE Marathon
- SMILE Marathon Dimension 1: Scale, Scope, Efficiency and Effectiveness
- SMILE Marathon Dimension 2: Machine Learning / AI Factories and Zero-Human Operations
- SMILE Marathon Dimension 3: Sustained Innovation
- SMILE Marathon Dimension 4: Rate of Learning
- SMILE Marathon Dimension 5: Ecosystem Orchestration and Management
Companies for this class:
- Luckin Coffee
I write and speak about digital China and Asia’s latest tech trends.
I also run Asia Tech Strategy, a podcast and subscription newsletter on the strategies of China / Asia tech companies.
My subscription newsletter offers:
Deeper insights into the strategies of the tech giants of China / Asia. I help investors see around the corner – both with tech giants and rising companies.
See the big picture. Get a better understanding of Asia’s digital ecosystem. What are the important tech themes? What will the future look like? Where to hunt for opportunities?
A unique view from on the ground of digital China / Asia.
Note: This content (articles, podcasts, website info) is not investment advice. The information and opinions from me and any guests may be incorrect. The numbers and information may be wrong. The views expressed may no longer be relevant or accurate. Investing is risky. Do your own research.