In this class, I go into the increasing dimensions of operational marathons. I call these the SMILE marathon.
SMILE Marathons. Competing every day on which dimensions?
- Scale, Scope, Efficiency and Effectiveness
- Machine Learning / AI Factories and Zero-Human Operations
- Rate of Learning
- Ecosystem Orchestration and Management
Related podcasts and articles:
- What Should Starbucks China Have Done About Luckin Coffee? (Jeff’s Asia Tech Class – Podcast 3)
- My Interview With Huawei About Their 2019 Financials. Plus Fraud at Luckin Coffee. (Jeff’s Asia Tech Class – Podcast 24)
- #23: SMILE Marathon
Concepts for this class:
- SMILE Marathon
- SMILE Marathon Dimension 1: Scale, Scope, Efficiency and Effectiveness
- SMILE Marathon Dimension 2: Machine Learning / AI Factories and Zero-Human Operations
- SMILE Marathon Dimension 3: Sustained Innovation
- SMILE Marathon Dimension 4: Rate of Learning
- SMILE Marathon Dimension 5: Ecosystem Orchestration and Management
Companies for this class:
- Luckin Coffee
I write, speak and consult about digital strategy and transformation.
My book Moats and Marathons details how to measure competitive advantage in digital businesses.
I also host Tech Strategy, a podcast and subscription newsletter on the strategies of the best digital companies in the US, China and Asia.
With my subscription newsletter, you will:
Get a deeper understanding of the strategies and business models of the best digital companies.
Get specific frameworks for measuring competitive advantage in digital businesses and for traditional businesses doing digital transformation.
Get an edge in predicting what is going to happen next and who is going to win.
Note: This content (articles, podcasts, website info) is not investment advice. The information and opinions from me and any guests may be incorrect. The numbers and information may be wrong. The views expressed may no longer be relevant or accurate. Investing is risky. Do your own research.