In this class, I talk about how live-streaming and KOLs (especially Taobao Live) are activating the China Digital Consumer Network (CDCN). And how the quarantine economy is supercharging this.
Correction. I mistakenly said Scott Gottlieb was former CDC head. I meant FDA.
China’s #1 live-streamer Viya is shown above. 🙂
I wrote more about this subject here (Why the #1 Business Solution to Coronavirus in China Is Live Streaming, Especially Taobao Live)
- #11 the Basics of CDCN, Social Media and KOLs
Concepts for this class:
- China Digital Consumer Network
- Networks and Ecosystems
- Digital Platforms: Marketplaces
- Social Media, Influencers and KOLs
Companies for this class:
- JD / JD Live
- Alibaba / Taobao Live
I write and speak about digital China and Asia’s latest tech trends.
- This online class offers:
- Deeper insights into workings of the tech giants of China and Asia.
- Executive training in the strategies and tactics of advanced digital strategy.
- A unique view from the ground – and behind the scenes – of digital China.
- And the class is condensed to just 70 minutes a week – so even very busy executives can do it via podcast at iTunes and Himalaya.