In this class, we discuss Huawei’s tech ban and what the company should have done.
Part 2 for this lecture is located here.
Concepts for this class:
- B2B Customer View: Necessary vs. Critical vs. Strategic
- Competitive Advantage: Switching Costs
- Competitive Advantage; Economics of Scale
- Operational Marathon
Companies for this class:
I write and speak about digital China and Asia’s latest tech trends.
- This online class offers:
- A weekly lecture you can listen to as a podcast at the gym or in the car or wherever.
- A weekly article with more in-depth material.
- 2-3 weekly updates on what’s happening digital China / Asia.
- This class requires only 90 minutes per week which can be done mostly via a podcast available at iTunes and Himalaya.