This is the fourth episode of my Asia tech class. It is an introduction to Alibaba and platform business models.
- For a shopping mall, credit card and conference (or convention), decide who are the core users, what is the type of interaction, and what is the frequency of interaction? Write it down.
Here are some notes from the book Platform Revolution.
Concepts for this class:
- Pipelines vs. Digital Platforms
- Digital Superpower: Enables a platform business model.
Companies for this class:
Photo courtesy of Alibaba.
I write and speak about digital China and Asia’s latest tech trends.
- This online class offers:
- Deeper insights into workings of the tech giants of China and Asia.
- Executive training in the strategies and tactics of advanced digital strategy.
- A unique view from the ground – and behind the scenes – of digital China.
- And the class is condensed to just 70 minutes a week – so even very busy executives can do it via podcast at iTunes and Himalaya.