This week’s podcast is about Huawei’s big operating system initiative. It’s the first serious challenge to Android’s global dominance. And how to break-in with a new ecosystem is a fascinating question.
Types of platforms:
- Marketplace Platforms
- Payment Platforms
- Innovation and Audience-Builder Platforms
- Coordination, Collaboration and Standardization Platforms
- Learning Platforms
- Alibaba, Android and The Emerging Art of Ecosystem Management. (Jeff’s Asia Tech Class – Podcast 57)
- Hotpot and Hiking with Huawei Chairman Guo Ping (pt 1 of 2)
- Huawei Is Going to Beat Trump with Human Resources, Not Technology (Pt 1 of 3)
From the Concept Library, concepts for this article are:
- Ecosystems vs. Platforms
- Platforms: Innovation
From the Company Library, companies for this article are:
I write and speak about digital China and Asia’s latest tech trends.
I also run Asia Tech Strategy, a podcast and subscription newsletter on the strategies of China / Asia tech companies.
This content (articles, podcasts, website info) is not investment advice. The information and opinions from me and any guests may be incorrect. The numbers and information may be wrong. The views expressed may no longer be relevant or accurate. Investing is risky. Do your own research.