In this class, I talk Tencent’s recent purchase of Sogou. And go through more digital and information economics.
- #29: Digital and Information Economics II
Related podcasts and articles:
Concepts for this class:
- Digital and Information Economics
- Non-Rivalry and Zero Marginal Production Costs
- Versioning and Pricing
- Willingness to Pay and Consumer Surplus
- Bundling and Cross-Selling
Companies for this class:
I write and speak about digital China and Asia’s latest tech trends.
I also teach Jeff’s Asia Tech Class, an online course and daily commentary for busy executives on Asia tech and China’s digital leaders.
- My online class offers:
- Deeper insights into workings of the tech giants of China and Asia.
- Executive training in the strategies and tactics of advanced digital strategy.
- A unique view from the ground – and behind the scenes – of digital China.
- And the class is condensed to just 70 minutes a week – so even very busy executives can do it.