In this class, I discuss my visit to JD’s new 50,000 sqm e-space in Chongqing – and the question of what new retail (i.e., online-merge-offline) will mean for department stores and shopping malls.
Articles / podcasts cited in this class:
- JD’s E-Space Is a Fascinating New Frontier in Chinese Retail (Pt 1 of 2)
- 6 Questions About JD’s New E-Space (Pt 2 of 2)
- How Intime and Alibaba Are Pioneering a New Digital Lifestyle in China
Concepts for this class:
- Digital Superpower: Dramatic Improvements in User Experience
- Personalization at Scale
Companies for this class:
I write and speak about digital China and Asia’s latest tech trends.
- This online class offers:
- Deeper insights into workings of the tech giants of China and Asia.
- Executive training in the strategies and tactics of advanced digital strategy.
- A unique view from the ground – and behind the scenes – of digital China.
- And the class is condensed to just 70 minutes a week – so even very busy executives can do it via podcast at iTunes and Himalaya.