In this class, I talk about Lazada, the SE Asia ecommerce champion. And about how Asia is both at scale and increasingly interconnected.
Podcast on the future of digital is located here.
- Why Digital Is Disrupting Business, Politics, Culture and Society (Jeff’s Asia Tech Class – Podcast 11)
The McKinsey Global Institute papers about the future of asia are here.
Note: The term emerging markets was coined by The Emerging Markets Century: How a New Breed of World-Class Companies Is Overtaking the Worldauthor of
Companies for this class:
I write and speak about digital China and Asia’s latest tech trends.
I also teach Jeff’s Asia Tech Class, an online course and daily commentary for busy executives on Asia tech and China’s digital leaders.
- My online class offers:
- Deeper insights into workings of the tech giants of China and Asia.
- Executive training in the strategies and tactics of advanced digital strategy.
- A unique view from the ground – and behind the scenes – of digital China.
- And the class is condensed to just 70 minutes a week – so even very busy executives can do it.