This week’s podcast is about the human capital part of the digital operating basics. Specifically, DOB5: Leadership and management and DOB6: People, Culture and Teams. Middle Eastern retailer is a good example of a company that has been focusing on this area.
You can listen to this podcast here or at iTunes and Google Podcasts.
- Why I Really Like Amazon’s Strategy, Despite the Crap Consumer Experience (US-Asia Tech Strategy – Daily Article)
- 3 Big Questions for GoTo (Gojek + Tokopedia) Going Forward (2 of 2)(Winning Tech Strategy – Daily Article)
From the Concept Library, concepts for this article are:
- Operating Performance = Smarter, Faster, Better
- DOB5: Leadership and Management
- DOB6: People, Culture and Teams
From the Company Library, companies for this article are:
- Majid Al Futtaim
Photo by Wael Hneini on Unsplash
I write, speak and consult about how to win (and not lose) in digital strategy and transformation.
I am the founder of TechMoat Consulting, a boutique consulting firm that helps retailers, brands, and technology companies exploit digital change to grow faster, innovate better and build digital moats. Get in touch here.
My book series Moats and Marathons is one-of-a-kind framework for building and measuring competitive advantages in digital businesses.
Note: This content (articles, podcasts, website info) is not investment advice. The information and opinions from me and any guests may be incorrect. The numbers and information may be wrong. The views expressed may no longer be relevant or accurate. Investing is risky. Do your own research.