This week’s podcast is about ANE Logistics, which is a compelling business model for digitizing and consolidating less than truckload logistics in China.
Here is my new book:
- Moats and Marathons (Part 1): How to Build and Measure Competitive Advantage in Digital Businesses Kindle Edition
My questions for ANE Logistics:
- Does a franchised logistics network with digital connectivity lower the barrier to entry?
- What happens when the volume is greater a network with the same number of nodes and linkages as another?
- What happens when the geographic density is increased? More nodes and / or more linkages.
- Podcast 26: Is Baidu the New AT&T? The Basics of Physical vs. Virtual Networks.
- Will JD Logistics Become a New Type of Ecosystem? (Asia Tech Strategy – Podcast 71)
From the Concept Library, concepts for this article are:
- Networks vs. Platforms vs. Network Effects
- Franchised Networks
From the Company Library, companies for this article are:
- ANE Logistics
I write and speak about digital competition and China / Asia’s leading tech companies.
My book Moats and Marathons details how to measure competitive advantage in digital businesses.
I also run Asia Tech Strategy, a podcast and subscription newsletter on the strategies of China / Asia tech companies.
My subscription newsletter offers:
Deeper insights into the strategies of the tech giants of China / Asia. I help investors see around the corner – both with tech giants and rising companies.
See the big picture. Get a better understanding of Asia’s digital ecosystem. What are the important tech themes? What will the future look like? Where to hunt for opportunities?
A unique view from on the ground of digital China / Asia.
Note: This content (articles, podcasts, website info) is not investment advice. The information and opinions from me and any guests may be incorrect. The numbers and information may be wrong. The views expressed may no longer be relevant or accurate. Investing is risky. Do your own research.