This is the fourth in a series of video clips from a lecture by Christopher Thomas, the “go to” artificial intelligence guru at McKinsey & Co for China / Asia. This is from a class taught by myself and Jonathan Woetzel (also McKinsey & Co) at Peking University Guanghua School of Management.
Video below and link here. Sorry, Youtube only at this point.
Thanks for watching.
- Video: What AI Can and Can’t Do – Chris Thomas, McKinsey & Co
- Video: What Everyone Is Getting Wrong About Artificial Intelligence In China. An Interview with Chris Thomas of McKinsey & Co.
- Video: Nobody Has Figured Out How to Optimize for Deep Learning – Chris Thomas, McKinsey & Co
I write and speak about digital China and Asia’s latest tech trends.
- This online class offers:
- Deeper insights into workings of the tech giants of China and Asia.
- Executive training in the strategies and tactics of advanced digital strategy.
- A unique view from the ground – and behind the scenes – of digital China.
- And the class is condensed to just 70 minutes a week – so even very busy executives can do it via podcast at iTunes and Himalaya.