Here are the three factors I mentioned that interact for operating leverage:
- Operating profits
- Economic value creation (i.e., vs capital)
Here are the books I mentioned:
- Platform Scale: How an emerging business model helps startups build large empires with minimum investment
- Platform Revolution: How Networked Markets Are Transforming the Economy and How to Make Them Work for You: How Networked Markets Are Transforming the Economy―and How to Make Them Work for You Kindle Edition
Related podcasts and articles are:
From the Concept Library, concepts for this article are:
- Valuation (Question 3): Operating Leverage
- Valuation (Question 3): Revenue Scale and Growth
- SMILE Marathon: AI/ ML
From the Company Library, companies for this article are:
- 34: 9 Questions
I write and speak about digital China and Asia’s latest tech trends.
I also run Asia Tech Strategy, a podcast and subscription newsletter on the strategies of China / Asia tech companies.
My subscription newsletter offers:
Deeper insights into the strategies of the tech giants of China / Asia. I help investors see around the corner – both with tech giants and rising companies.
See the big picture. Get a better understanding of Asia’s digital ecosystem. What are the important tech themes? What will the future look like? Where to hunt for opportunities?
A unique view from on the ground of digital China / Asia.
Note: This content (articles, podcasts, website info) is not investment advice. The information and opinions from me and any guests may be incorrect. The numbers and information may be wrong. The views expressed may no longer be relevant or accurate. Investing is risky. Do your own research.