My speaking is at conferences and at internal company presentations, including CEO briefs. Talks are focused on:
- “How Chinese consumers and companies are disrupting global markets”. These talks include rising urban families, disruptive Chinese digital consumers, millennials, multinationals winning in China, outbound Chinese companies and capital and so on. #consumerchina
- My most popular keynote speeches are about “China 2025” – where I detail how China and Asia are going to be transformed by rising Chinese consumers, growing Chinese companies and increasing Chinese capital. #China2025
These China 2025 talks paint a picture of how dramatically different China will be in just 8 years. For example:
- There will be 1B urbanites living in +400 Chinese cities. This massive, city-dwelling population will be larger than North and South America combined.
- There will 250M middle class Chinese households. This consumer population will be undergoing big lifestyle upgrades and will regularly shake global markets with its changing preferences.
- There will be 75M more Chinese college graduates. This population will enable world-class research & development on a scale the world has never before seen.
- There will be a flood of money from China out into the world.
My China 2025 talks are both macro and specific to certain industries. And they focus on how to get ready for the opportunities and threats China 2025 will create.
“Jeffrey delivered a great keynote. His information was staggering, and left everyone talking about it. – The mark of a good keynote!” – Donna Parrish, LocWorld
My most popular keynotes on China 2025 (#China2025) are:
- China 2025: What a Region Transformed by Chinese Consumers, Companies and Capital Will Look Like
- Meet the Chinese Consumer of 2025. What to expect from the world’s most important and fickle consumers.
- How the Internet and e-commerce will become increasingly Chinese: Lessons from Baidu, Tencent, Alibaba and others.
- How Chinese women will re-shape global markets in the next decade.
- A China 2025 playbook for Silicon Valley: Lessons from Uber vs. Didi, Yahoo vs. eBay, Alibaba vs. Amazon, and LinkedIn vs. Facebook.
- Why outbound Chinese investment will disrupting global markets: Projections for One Belt, One Road, the new Silk Road, surging residential purchases and other China capital stories.
For more information, please contact me or the China’s Speakers Bureau